Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Writer's Block: I haz it

Apologies for the lack of posts in the past couple of days. It's just...I'm not feeling motivated enough to write something. I mean, yes, I'm watching movies and reviewing them. But apart from that, I've been feeling rather...bleah over the last few days.

One reason might be is because I'm finishing up my junior year of high school. I have finished my exams, and I have a bunch of free time now. I honestly don't know why I'm not up to writing anything.

1 comment:

  1. Obviously, concentrating on school is the most important thing, so don't sweat a few weeks of down time.

    But for writer's block, I suggest going on a reading bender. You'd be surprised the ideas you can get by immersing yourself in the ideas of others.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.