Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anticipation: 2010 Releases I'm Eager About

Shutter Island
Why?: The trailer sucked me in to extreme curiosity, and after seeing another Scorsese/Dicaprio work (The Aviator) and another work based off a Dennis Lehane novel (Mystic River), I'm more interested.
When?: February 19

Alice in Wonderland
Why?: Being a fan of Tim Burton, I've been anticipating this one for a while. And the trailer's awesome.
When?: March 5

Iron Man 2
Why?: Uh, let's see...THE FIRST ONE KICKED ASS.
When?: April 30

Inception
Why?: My theory is, "The more confusing the trailer is, the more you want to see it."
When?: July 16

For more highly anticipated moves coming out next year, check out this list at TotalFilm.

2 comments:

  1. I have to do my own such list. But Shutter Island will definitely be there.

    PS. Would you be willing to participate in the Kate Hepburn blogathon on Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the reviews ! I must say that this is the best reviews that I read about this film. Thank You very much ! All credit goes to you only.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.