Sunday, November 1, 2009

Psycho

It's interesting. It takes a lot for a horror movie to scare the crap out of me. Alfred Hitchcock managed to do just that with his magnum opus Psycho.

Marion Crane (Janet Leigh) steals $40,000 from her boss and flees to California. Paranoid that the police are following her she checks into the Bates Motel, run by the conspicuous Norman Bates (Anthony Perkins). Crane soon decides to return the money, but is murdered before she can do anything.

Congratulations, Mr. Hitchcock. Thanks to you, I don't believe I'll be able to take a shower again. As you can tell, Psycho affected me hard. I'll probably watch it again, but not anytime soon. Or at night.

Oh, wait. Forgot to mention this is my 50th post! Whoot!

My Rating: *****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.